Why does life suck so damn much?
Just because I'm in a long distance relationship doesn't mean I should throw away two years of happiness to get some dick head just because they are closer. Seriously that is pissing me off! Why do they think they know what's good for me? They don't! I'm so pissed off at that and the fact my Mom will not stop fighting with my sister...well one of them. I want my family that I'm freakin' happy and that I do not need some jack ass for a boyfriend because its convient. Seriously! What the hell?! I'm not giving up my relationship because they say it will be better for me. Bull shit! We're freakin' happy and they should be happy for me! I could be out doing drugs, drinking or having sex and I'm not! I'm spending time with my family and helping to take care of my Nana! Arg!
But I have one right side, I made a music video dedicated to Velma from Scooby Doo with clips from the two live action movies.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SlqBfzUcEE
^Follow the link and enjoy!
-The First
Saturday, March 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I Understand. And I Love You! *HUGS*
The Second Trip ^_^
Post a Comment