This is my first blog entry. I like blogs but I don't usually blog since I don't want my friends to see how truly weird I am. Anyways, I'm nearly 20 and I love making graphic art in my spare time when I'm not being addicted to play my Sims2 Seasons game.
Here are two examples of something I've done.
I started out taking "caps" of Scooby Doo. Linda Cardellini is Velma, she's my favorite character and is so unjustly treated that it disgusts me so much! Anyways Linda made her beautiful like I knew she was so I made a banner.

<-- This was what I started out with before adding any text or textures.
<---This is what I finished with. The picture on my blog is the icon that I made to match.
<---This is a finished work of Ted Sprauge from the NBC series HEROES. His body conducts and expells radiation. The glowing eye is how we first see him losing the control and the second picture is him screaming in agony because he was shot and was losing control of his power, which made him burn/melt down a home.
Ok, yeah, that's about it for now. I'm probably gonna sit on my ass and play the Sims. Yay Sims!
-The First


No comments:
Post a Comment